Why should I encapsulate my placenta?
Upon engaging the services of Green Bay Doulas for placenta encapsulation, our clients receive a preferences meeting to discover our protocols and processes surrounding this intimate service. Topics of discussion include:
- Transportation kit for placenta
- Hospital guidelines for the release of the placenta
- Placenta care and handling instructions
- Usage instructions
- Keepsakes and prints
Your Blood borne pathogens certified Postpartum Placenta Specialist will arrive at your home on at the decided upon date and time to begin the process. She will bring everything she needs and rest assured that all of her equipment is sanitized and prepared for servicing your placenta with the highest of industry standards in mind.
The benefits of placenta consumption include but are not limited to:
- Re-balancing your post birth hormones
- Replenishing your depleted iron levels
- Increasing your natural energy levels
- Decreasing the amount of postpartum bleeding
- Increasing milk production
- Reducing the risk of postpartum depression
Where do you encapsulate my placenta?
As ProDoula Certified Postpartum Placenta Specialists, we are required to follow the highest safety standards in the industry.
We prioritize your safety and your peace of mind by exclusively offering this service in your home. This ensures that:
- You are confident that the placenta is in fact your own because it has never left your sight.
- You are not exposed to any unfamiliar bacteria that may interfere with your postpartum recovery.
- You are fully supported by our postpartum placenta experts.
Contact us today to learn more!