Discussion is Key
Congratulations! You just got the news that your baby is expecting and you are soon to be a grandparent. You’re excited and want to share the news! You want to shower this new baby with gifts. Then reality sets in that it’s been decades since you cared for a newborn. How have things changed since you were in these shoes? Catch up to date with Green Bay’s newborn care specialists.
- Break some common myths
- Learn how to support breastfeeding mothers
- Learn how cloth diapers have changed
- Learn how technology has evolved – baby gadgets galore!
- Learn social media etiquette
- Learn the modern birth culture
- Learn how to support the family after baby has arrived
- Learn current recommendations on everything from SIDS to car seats, feeding to vaccinations, and more
- Enjoy your grandchild to the fullest!
Whether this is your first grandchild or your fifth, you are bound to learn something new!
3-hour Private Class – $185
These intimate and judgment-free classes give you the one-on-one attention and are perfect for busy and on-the-go lifestyles.
5-hour Small Group Class – $155
(Meets for 2.5-hours, two consecutive weeks)
Organize a class with your friends in a home setting or join one of our pre-scheduled classes for an engaging and interactive session.