The Key To Feed
Prepare yourself for a successful breastfeeding journey in this 2 hour class in the privacy of your own home. You will learn about how to get off to the best start, signs of success, how to avoid pitfalls, and how to get help if you need it. By creating a care plan for you and your baby, you will be able to feed your baby with confidence.
What to expect with the class:
- Why human milk?
- Anatomy and physiology of breast and nipple
- Identifying your baby’s hunger/feeding cues
- Positioning baby and achieving effective latch
- What to expect the first two weeks and beyond
- How to maintain a healthy breast and milk supply
First pregnancy, first time breastfeeding, or just looking for a refresher? This class will help you improve your chances of success!
2-hour Private Class – $125